Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

#5 Kebab Machine

Now I feel that I am for real in the kitchen area. So now I will continue with another clever machine for the kitchen. I do not know how the culture looks in the world, some may have never eaten this. But it is something that I could almost live on. So good taste has never been seen before. We must thank the Persians and the Turks for this incredibly delicious food. Have you thought about that without the immigrants in our country we would have a very small food culture?
#5 Number five on the list is a: Kebab machine! It's probably something everyone should get, and EVERYONE should really taste the kebabmeat. It is wonderful.



"Kebab is a wide variety of meat dishes originating in Persia and later on adopted by Middle East and Turkey, and now found worldwide. In English, kebab with no qualification generally refers more specifically to shish kebab served on the skewer or döner kebab served wrapped in bread with a salad and a dressing." - Wiki

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA I gots to have one of those!

Sterling said...

haha one of the best things one should do ^

Green Bus said...

I'm curious about the origin of the meat they use, I mean, from what animal it comes from.

Jesper said...

Green Bus, same here, I think it's a mix..

Team Panda said...

ive seen one of those before, they had one at a taco truck in downtown LA.

MaxPower said...

Damn. Your post made me hungry :D

Zieli said...

hmmm how many animals in a kebab??

Post a Comment